Natural image coding
in early visual areas: functional magnetic resonance
imaging and psychophysical studies of the human
Departments of Psychology and Radiology
University of Minnesota – Twin Cities
- Olman, C. A., Harel, N., Feinberg, D., He, S., Zhang, P., Ugurbil, K., & Yacoub, E. (2012). Layer-specific FMRI reflects different neuronal computations at different depths in human V1. PLoS ONE 7(3):e32536.
- +Seo, D., Olman, C. A., Haut, K. M., Sinha, R., MacDonald, A. W., & Patrick, C. J. (under revision). Neural Correlates of Preparatory and Regulatory Control Over Positive and Negative Emotion. Submitted to Social, Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience, October 2011.
- Olman, C. A. &Yacoub, E. (2011). High-field fMRI for human applications: an overview of spatial resolution and signal specificity. Open NeuroImaging Journal 5:74-89.
- †Schumacher, J. F., Quinn, C. F., & Olman, C. A. (2011). An exploration of the spatial scale over which orientation-dependent surround effects affect contour detection. Journal of Vision, 11(8), 12.
- Olman C. A., +Pickett, K. J., †Schallmo, M.-P., & Kimberley, T. J. (2011). Selective BOLD responses to individual finger movement measured with fMRI at 3T. Human Brain Mapping, Epub June 14, 2011.
- White, T. J., Schmidt, M., Moeller, S., & Olman, C. (2011). Evidence for intact local connectivity but disrupted regional function in the occipital lobe in children and adolescents with schizophrenia. Human Brain Mapping. Epub June 14, 2011.
- †Schumacher, J. F., †Thompson, S. K., & Olman, C. A. (2011). Contrast response functions for single Gabor patches: ROI-based analysis over-represents low-contrast patches for GE BOLD. Frontiers in Systems Neuroscience, 5:19.
- Olman C. A., Van de Moortele, P.-F., †Schumacher, J. F., Guy, J. R., Ugurbil, K., & Yacoub, E. (2010). Retinotopic mapping with spin echo BOLD at 7T. Magnetic Resonance Imaging, 28(9), 1258-1269.
- †Schumacher, J. F. & Olman, C. A. (2010). High-resolution BOLD fMRI measurements of local orientation-dependent contextual modulation show a mismatch between predicted V1 output and local BOLD response. Vision Research, 50(13), 1214-1224.
- Moeller, S., Yacoub, E., Olman, C. A., Auerbach, E., Strupp, J., Harel, N., & Ugurbil, K. (2010). Multi-band multi-slice GE-EPI at 7 Tesla, with 16-fold acceleration using partial parallel imaging with application to high spatial and temporal whole-brain fMRI. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine, 3(5), 1144-1153.
- Olman, C. A., Inati, S., & Davachi, L. (2009). Distortion and signal loss in medial temporal lobe. PLoS One, 4(12), e8160.