Directional tuning of single motor units in human shoulder muscles
Associate Professor of Psychology, University of St. Thomas
Dept. Of Psychology
Hobart and William Smith Colleges
- Herrmann U, Flanders M. Directional tuning of single motor units. J Neurosci 1998;18:8402-8416.
- Soechting JF, Buneo CA, Herrmann U, Flanders M. Moving effortlessly in three dimensions: does Donders' law apply to arm movement? J Neurosci. 1995;15(9):6271-80.
- Flanders M, Herrmann U. Two components of muscle activation: scaling with the speed of arm movement. J Neurophysiol. 1992;67(4):931-43.
Awards and Honors:
- Lifson/Johnson Award for Outstanding Teaching
- Bacaner Award for Creative Thesis Research