Information Processing in the Orbitofrontal Cortex and the Ventral Striatum in Rats Performing an Economic Decision-Making Task
Post Doctoral, Dartmouth
Undergraduate Institution and Major/Degree:
St. John's College, B.A. in Liberal Arts
- Matthew Chafee
- David Redish
- Tay Netoff
Courses Taken Beyond the Core Courses:
- NSc 5202 Theoretical Neuroscience: Systems and Information Processing
- NSc 8217 Systems and Computational Neuroscience
- Nsc 5462 Neuroscience Principles of Drug Abuse
Conferences Attended and Presentations:
- Society for Neuroscience annual meeting - Fall 2007, 2009
- Computational and Systems Neuroscience (Cosyne) Spring 2008
- Neuroeconomics: Decision Making and the Brain (NYU) 2008
Selected Publications and Presentations:
- Stott JJ, Redish AD. Representations of Value in the Brain: An Embarrassment of Riches? PLoS Biol. 2015 Jun 18;13(6):e1002174.
- Stott JJ, Redish AD. A functional difference in information processing between orbitofrontal cortex and ventral striatum during decision-making behaviour. Philos Trans R Soc Lond B Biol Sci. 2014 Nov 5;369(1655).
- Papale AE, Stott JJ, Powell NJ, Regier PS, Redish AD. Interactions between deliberation and delay-discounting in rats. Cogn Affect Behav Neurosci. 2012 Sep;12(3):513-26.
- Fritsch B, Stott JJ, Joelle Donofrio J, Rogawski MA. Epilepsia.Treatment of early and late kainic acid-induced status epilepticus with the noncompetitive AMPA receptor antagonist GYKI 52466. 2010 Jan;51(1):108-17.
- Society for Neuroscience
- San Jose, California