Examination of the Crooked-Tail Mouse Mutant as a Model System for Studying Rostral Neural Tube Defects and Abnormalities in Cortical Histogenesis
- Ernest, S., Carter, M., Shao, H., Hosack, A., Lerner, N., Colmenares, C., Rosenblatt, D.S., Pao, Y.H., Ross, M.E., and Nadeau, J.H., 2006, "Parallel changes in metabolite and expression profiles in crooked-tail mutant and folate-reduced wild-type mice," Hum Mol Genet, 15:3387-3393.
- Carter, M., Chen, X., Slowinska, B., Minnerath, S., Glickstein, S., Shi, L., Campagne, F., Weinstein, H., and Ross, M.E., 2005, "Crooked tail (Cd) model of human folate-responsive neural tube defects is mutated in Wnt coreceptor lipoprotein receptor-related protein 6," Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U. S. A., 102:12843-12848.
- Ernest, S., Carter, M., Hosack, A., Rosenblatt, D., Ross, E., and Nadeau, J.H., 2003, "Nutrigenes, functional genomics and systems biology," J. Nutr., 133:4267-4268.
- Carter, M., Ulrich, S., Oofuji, Y., Williams, D.A., and Ross, M.E., 1999, "Crooked tail (Cd) models human folate-responsive neural tube defects," Hum Mol Genet, 8:2199-2204.
- Huard, J.M., Forster, C.C., Carter, M.L., Sicinski, P., and Ross, M.E., 1999, "Cerebellar histogenesis is disturbed in mice lacking cyclin D2," Development, 126:1927-1935.
- Ross, M.E., Carter, M.L., and Lee, J.H., 1996, "MN20, a D2 cyclin, is transiently expressed in selected neural populations during embryogenesis," J. Neurosci., 16:210-219.