UNDERGRAD INSTITUTION AND MAJOR:
University of St. Thomas, Neuroscience B.S 2013
Kelvin Lim, M.D., Department of Psychiatry
DESCRIPTION OF GRADUATE RESEARCH
We identify and target neural circuitry with non-invasive brain stimulation in order to better understand the cause of neuropsychiatric disease and to use these methods as a way to change behavior.
- Behavioral and Cognitive Neuroscience
- Neuropsychiatric Disease
GRADUATE LEVEL PUBLICATIONS
- Mervis JE, Capizzi RJ, Boroda E, MacDonald AW 3rd. Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation over the Dorsolateral Prefrontal Cortex in Schizophrenia: A Quantitative Review of Cognitive Outcomes. Front Hum Neurosci. 2017 Feb 2;11:44.
GRADUATE LEVEL AWARDS AND HONORS
- IGERT Fellowship, 2015
- Kelvin Lim, M.D., Department of Psychiatry
- Bin He, Ph.D., Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Colum MacKinnon, Ph.D., Department of Neurology
Brain Awareness Week Instructor 2014 and 2015
WHY DID YOU CHOOSE MN?
It offers me the research tools I need to pursue my interests
STUDENT MENTOR AND THE BEST ADVICE THEY GAVE.
Martha Streng: She helped me pick my elective classes for second year.