HIV Protein, Transactivator of Transcription, Resets the Circadian Clock Through the Light Entrainment Pathway
Assistant Adjunct Professor and Surgical Neurophysiologist, Anesthesia and Perioperative Care, University of California San Francisco
- Warren DE, Bickler PE, Clark JP, Gregersen M, Brosnan H, McKleroy W, Gabatto P. (2012) Hypothermia and rewarming injury in hippocampal neurons involve intracellular Ca(2+) and glutamate excitotoxicity. Neuroscience. 2012 Jan 12. [Epub ahead of print] PubMed PMID: 22265728.
- Marshall MR, Clark JP 3rd, Westenbroek R, Yu FH, Scheuer T, Catterall WA. (2011) Functional roles of a C-terminal signaling complex of CaV1 channels and A-kinase anchoring protein 15 in brain neurons. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 286(14):12627-39.
- Fu Y, Westenbroek RE, Yu FH, Clark JP 3rd, Marshall MR, Scheuer T, Catterall WA (2011) Deletion of the distal C terminus of Cav1.2 channels leads to loss of beta-adrenergic regulation and heart failure in vivo. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 286 (14) 12617-26.
- Guo L, Clark JP 3rd, Warren RS, Nakakura EK. (2008) Compound muscle action potentials and spontaneous electromyography can be used to identify and protect the femoral nerve during resection of large retroperitoneal tumors. Ann Surg Oncol. 15(6):1594-9.
- Clark, JP 3rd, Kofuji P (2010). Stoichiometry of N-Methyl-D-Aspartate receptors within the suprachiasmatic nucleus. Journal of Neurophysiology, 103(6), 3448-64.
- Michel, S., Clark, J.P., Ding, J.M. & Colwell, C.S. (2006). Brain-derived neurotrophic factor and neurotrophin receptors modulate glutamate-induced phase shifts of the suprachiasmatic nucleus.. Eur.J. Neuroscience. 24(4): 1109-16.
- Clark, J.P. 3rd, Sampair, C.B., Peterson, P., Nath, A., & Ding, J.M. (2005) HIV protein, transactivator of transcription, alters circadian rhythms through the light entrainment pathway. Am. J Physiol Regu Integr Comp Physiol. 289(3): R656-62