Undergraduate Institution and Major:
University of Michigan - Ann Arbor, B.S. in Neuroscience and Psychology, 2017
Anna Zilverstand, Ph.D., Department of Psychiatry
- Sci Rep. 2022 Sep 17;12(1):15624. Explainable machine learning analysis reveals sex and gender differences in the phenotypic and neurobiological markers of Cannabis Use Disorder.
- Front Neurosci. 2022 Mar 14;16:808776. Gender differences in the psychosocial determinants underlying the onset and maintenance of alcohol use disorder.
- Maxwell AM, Rao RB. Perinatal iron deficiency as an early risk factor for schizophrenia. Nutr Neurosci. 2021;1-10.
- Steele VR, Maxwell AM. Treating cocaine and opioid use disorder with transcranial magnetic stimulation: A path forward. Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2021; 209:173240.
- Gard AM, Maxwell AM, Shaw DS, Mitchell C, Brooks-Gunn J, McLanahan SS, Forbes EE, Monk CS, Hyde LW. Beyond family-level adversities: exploring the developmental timing of neighborhood disadvantage effects on the brain. Dev Sci. 2021;24:e12985.
- Jennings L, Branson CF, Maxwell AM, Winkelman TNA, Shlafer RJ. Physicians' perspectives on continuity of care for patients involved in the criminal justice system: a qualitative study. PLoS One. 2021;16:e0254578.