In vitro Studies of Rodent Spinal Cord Neurons
Dentist, Pain Management Specialist, Minnesota Head and Neck Pain Clinic
George Wilcox, Ph.D.
- Kehl LJ, Hamamoto DT, Wacnik PW, Croft DL, Norsted BD, Wilcox GL, Simone DA. A cannabinoid agonist differentially attenuates deep tissue hyperalgesia in animal models of cancer and inflammatory muscle pain. Pain. 2003;103(1-2):175-86.
- Wacnik PW, Kehl LJ, Trempe TM, Ramnaraine ML, Beitz AJ, Wilcox GL. Tumor implantation in mouse humerus evokes movement-related hyperalgesia exceeding that evoked by intramuscular carrageenan. Pain. 2003;101(1-2):175-86.
- Fairbanks CA, Schreiber KL, Brewer KL, Yu CG, Stone LS, Kitto KF, Nguyen HO, Grocholski BM, Shoeman DW, Kehl LJ, Regunathan S, Reis DJ, Yezierski RP, Wilcox GL. Agmatine reverses pain induced by inflammation, neuropathy, and spinal cord injury. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2000;97(19):10584-9.
- "Neuron Research Offers Hope", MN Daily Article, April 25, 1997
- "U makes surprise gain in nerve regeneration", St. Paul Pioneer Press, April 25, 1997
- Kehl LJ, Fairbanks CA, Laughlin TM, Wilcox GL. Neurogenesis in postnatal rat spinal cord: a study in primary culture. Science. 1997;276(5312):586-589.
- Budai D, Kehl LJ, Poliac GI, Wilcox GL. An iconographic program for computer-controlled whole-cell voltage clamp experiments. J Neurosci Methods. 1993;48(1-2):65-74.
- Kehl LJ, Wilcox GL. Anti-nociceptive effect of tricyclic anti-depressants following intrathecal administration. Anesth Prog. 1984;31(2):82-4.