Katherine Weiner (Fallen)
Contributions of visual area V4 to rapid shape detection
Senior Clinical Research Specialist, Medtronic
Undergraduate Institution and Major/Degree:
Vanderbilt University, B.S., Neuroscience, 2006
Geoff Ghose, Ph.D.
- Mark Masino
- Eric Newman
Conferences Attended and Presentations:
- Society for Neuroscience annual meeting - Fall 2008, 2010, 2012
- James Ashe - Chair
- Daniel Kersten
- David Redish
- Geoff Ghose - Advisor
Awards and Honors:
- Graduate School Fellowship 2008-2011
- Morris Smithberg Memorial Prize 2009
- Frieda Martha Kunze Fellowship 2012-2013
- Weiner KF, Ghose GM. Population coding in area V4 during rapid shape detections. J Neurophysiol. 2015;113(7):3021-3034.
- Weiner KF, Ghose GM. Rapid shape detection signals in area V4. Front Neurosci. 2014 Sep 16;8:294.
- Harrison IT, Weiner KF, Ghose GM. Inattention blindness to motion in middle temporal area. J Neurosci. 2013;33(19):8396-410
- Evansville, IN