Regulation of Growth Cone Migration
Professor, Department of Neuroscience, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health.
- Gomez TM, Roche FK, Letourneau PC. Chick sensory neuronal growth cones distinguish fibronectin from laminin by making substratum contacts that resemble focal contacts. J Neurobiol. 1996;29(1):18-34.
- Gomez TM, Snow DM, Letourneau PC. Characterization of spontaneous calcium transients in nerve growth cones and their effect on growth cone migration. Neuron. 1995;14(6):1233-46.
- Gomez TM, Letourneau PC. Filopodia initiate choices made by sensory neuron growth cones at laminin/fibronectin borders in vitro. J Neurosci. 1994;14(10):5959-72.
- Letourneau PC, Snow DM, Gomez TM. Regulation of growth cone motility by substratum bound molecules and cytoplasmic [Ca2+]. Prog Brain Res. 1994;103:85-98.
- Letourneau PC, Snow DM, Gomez TM. Growth cone motility: substratum-bound molecules, cytoplasmic [Ca2+] and Ca(2+)-regulated proteins. Prog Brain Res. 1994;102:35-48.